Impressive Concrete Coatings

Customer Comments

Superior Product, Superior Service!

Very impressed with the product and the professionalism from the initial conversation with John through the installation process.

Submitted by Hudson Solutions Group LLC
Posted 04/06/2019

Best Garage Floor EVER

Built a new workshop/barn and wanted a floor that could stand up to everything, dropped hammers, lumber, tractor implements, boat trailer, oil, gas, paint etc. Something that look better than plain cement yet durable. And I found it, this coating is crazy good and more than I expected. Work was done on time, cleanup was perfect, worth every dollar. Yes I would do it again and again. No bull this is the real deal floor coating. Everyone who see it says the floor looks awesome. Thanks John, your the best.

Submitted by Baldman
Posted 01/08/2019

Unbelievable Quality...Worth Every Penny!!!

The guys knocked out our 2.5 car garage in less than 1 day. Was nervous about color being too much (who dat - black, gold, white); however, came out even better than I hoped for!!! Everyone who's since walked into garage first comment is regarding the floors!!! Have recommend (and will continue to) same floor to anyone looking for the best coating I've ever seen. Very very happy with product!!

Submitted by James Hymel
Posted 12/27/2018

Outstanding

After much contemplating, I decided to have the team at ICC transform my cement garage flooring. John came to my home and presented the different texture and color options. I made my selection, and the next morning the crew arrived to begin the process. The level of professionalism shown was both impressive and much appreciated. I highly recommended ICC as they provide a quality product with outstanding results.

Submitted by Dave D.
Posted 12/06/2018

Professional, Clean Install

I met John and his son Eric at my house for a quote. They went over the options and the details of their product. They had sample colors to see and were able to answer all of my questions. The gave me a quote and scheduled my install within 2 weeks. On install day they showed up on time and did not disturb anything outside of the garage. They were finished in a few hours and cleaned up all of their mess and left a clean job site. They are very professional and the product is outstanding. I highly recommend these guys to take care of any floor coverings you may need.

Submitted by Scott Pendarvis
Posted 12/06/2018

Sunroom

John and his crew showed up bright and early and in only 4 hours turned the concrete floor in my 24 ft. x 10 ft. sunroom into a thing of beauty. It completely changed the appearance of the room. The crew was very professional, courteous and careful not to damage anything. The finished product exceeded my expectations. Even the clean up was handled properly as I did not have to go behind them to do anything! We have gotten numerous compliments on the job ICC did. I would definitely recommend ICC to anyone looking to have their concrete surfaces (inside or outside) refinished with the Penntek coating system. Thank you ICC for a great job!

Submitted by Jay B.
Posted 11/23/2018

FRONT PORCH AND REAR PATIO

ERIC AND HIS PARTNER SHOWED FOR JOB ON TIME, WORKED ALL DAY TO COMPLETE A GREAT LOOK AND DURABLE FINISH TO FRONT WALKWAY,PORCH AND REAR PATIO. THEY PAID ATTENTION TO DETAIL AROUND COLUMNS AND AGAINST WALLS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO TRANSFORM ANY CONCRETE AREAS. THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE GREAT FINISH .

Submitted by DAVID IN MARRERO, LA
Posted 11/16/2018

Driveway & Walkway

This company are masters in their craft. They enhanced the curb appeal of my home that will last for many years to come in just one day! My driveway was an eyesore with cracks and oil stains. Now my driveway and walkway adds a touch of elegance to the appearance of the house. I was so happy with the final product that I rehired them on the spot to resurface my sidewalk. The owner and his crew are prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and hard working perfectionists. I highly recommend them. You will be amazed how much nicer your project will look. I have been wanting to do this for a long time and glad I found a contractor with excellent workmanship!

Submitted by Emily J
Posted 11/08/2018

Rear Patio & Screen Room Area

Impressive Concrete Coatings (ICC) came out to my home and did a fabulous job on my Rear Patio & Screen Room. They were very professional , on time, and very easy to deal with. They came in and all in one day transformed my Patio area to a true entertaining place. Plenty of selections and priced very reasonable. I would use them again and recommend them to everybody. John you and your team did an outstanding job.

Submitted by Mel Navo
Posted 10/25/2018

My Front Porch, Side Porch and Back Porch, never looked better

I would love to share with your future customers how satisfied my wife and I are with the service and the products your company provided.
My Front Porch, Side Porch and Back Porch, never looked better. Not only did they finish the job in the time committed but they worked around our
special access needs. The workmanship was very professional and there was so many colors to choose from that we had no problem finding the right
match for each location. The end results were fantastic. I am so proud of our house now that Impressive Concrete Coatings made it look so fantastic.
Please pass this on so others will enjoy what we are enjoying around our house every day.

Submitted by Ben Lambert
Posted 07/18/2018

On Time, On Bid

1) John provided an initial thorough explanation of the coating process and a competitive bid which we accepted the same day he presented.

2) A clean trailer, large enough to hold all of our garage possessions, was delivered to our driveway a couple of days before the work was to begin.
This gave us adequate time to move everything to the trailer.

3) Staff showed up on schedule & went to work sanding/grinding/ a very small top layer from the original garage floor.
The 2 men performing this task were a real hard working, well trained team.

4) Next they repaired any cracks/holes in the floor as needed

5)Next the final coating process took place, Again, the 2 men knew exactly what to do to lay down a perfect new surface.
Upon completion they presented bid matching invoice and gave us all the instruction & warranty paperwork & answered all our questions.

6) The day after coating was completed we started moving things other than autos back into the garage.

7) Second day after coating we completed loading the garage back up & put our cars into the garage. ICC came by & removed the trailer.

The process & new floor coating exceeded all my expectations.

Submitted by Gary Wunsch
Posted 07/18/2018

Add Your Comments!

Your Nickname:
Headline:
Comments:
Your Email Address:

(Your email address will not be displayed)